Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cold Weather

So! I haven't been doing this for a week and apparently, according to Jen, I am slacking! I have to agree that I probably am ;)

Wow! Where to start! I dropped off the hubby on Friday afternoon and then Jen and I headed to Kasey's house to hang out and fellowship with some other women from church! It was much needed! There was entirely way too much food, which of course made my night, and some really great conversation that night! Praise the Lord for wonderful women of Him!

Friday night I had a little trouble getting to sleep in the big bed all by myself, but to calm my fears, I turned the TV on out in the living room and found Nick at Nite - this helps me feel like I am not all alone in the house!

Well that might not have been such a great idea! See, Bailey, our mini daschund FREAKS OUT when the doorbell rings, and not only is it if OUR doorbell rings, but if a doorbell on the TV rings, he has lost it! So about 3 different times during the night, I am awoken by Bailey barking and going nuts out in the living room - I walk out all groggy-eyed and realize that it was only the doorbell ringing on the Fresh Prince of Bel-air - holla! So back to bed for me, and I only have to go through this 3 times that night - I know I probably should have turned the TV off, but I was LONELY ok!!!

Saturday was a work-filled day for me, but an absolutely beautiful one at that, so I didn't mind that much! After work, it was off to Jen and Grant's for me for a little Legally Blonde: The Musical Time with my Jenny Ju Ju! Grant just loved us for this - they also loved me because I came barging into their house insisting that I MUST watch the LSU vs. Alabama game that was on at that very instant! Tiger girl y'all, sorry! I do love them for this, and Grant even brought Jen and I pizza - mmmm, pizza and Legally Blonde, what more could a girl truly ask for?!

So fun was had in the Isaminger household Saturday night - I believe we stayed up talking until about 2:15am, it was fantastic and I wouldn't have traded that night for anything! Grant even participated! He was so great to put up with us all night and he is such a wonderful husband to Jen! Yay for Grantley Isaminger!

Sunday morning it was off to church for us! Yay for our church, I absolutely love it and the friends we have made - after church we went to Walk-on's but I did NOT like what I ordered so bummer for that :(

I was so excited to get home and get the house all spic and span for my baby's arrival! Let me tell you guys, this was not of me, but the Lord, because I don't think I have ever been that motivated to clean clean clean! And the house wasn't even that bad! I gave myself a mani and pedi, SHAVED MY LEGS! AAAND curled my hair b/c that's how Mo insists that I wear it ;) Then it was off to the airport in New Orleans to pick up Mo mo!

So since then, the week has been pretty mundane, but I LOVE this weather and it being dark when I get home. All I want to do is jump in a bubble bath and wear snuggly socks all night! It's fantastic!

Ok, well that about does it for the update! I hope everyone is having a motivated week! Love y'all!

God Bless!

Katie

1 comments:

Jenny said...

YAY for Fresh Prince of Bel-Air! "Innnn west philadelphia, born and raised!"