Tuesday, June 3, 2008

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Yay! HE is GOOD!!!

Less than 30 seconds after I posted my last blog, I received a phone call from the LSU Athletic Department and was offered a position as the new Administrative Coordinator for Swimming/Diving, Soccer, and Softball! For those of you who do not know, Mo has worked as the Athletic Dept. for about 4 years now, so I am quite familiar with that environment! And of course, I accepted!!!! It was NOTHING of me, but totally the Lord the way that this job was offered to me! So now I get to work for LSU Athletics (if you live in Baton Rouge, you know there is nothing better!) AND work in the same building as Mo, which is really a lot of fun since everyone knows him! I never realized how much I actually knew about the department and how many people I actually knew as well until I started the job! SO cool! I started on Monday and so far have had a fantastic first couple of days. Of course, like any job, there will be moments when I want to pull my hair out, but so far, it's been smooth sailing!

I am SO HAPPY to report that in less than two weeks we will be packing up the car and driving to HOUSTON to see our jenny juice and Grantley! I could NOT be more excited to sleep on a sleeper sofa! It is going to be tons of fun and great great conversations! We miss them terribly!!

I hope everyone is having a refreshing week! Love to you all!

xoxo

Katie

1 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I am SO excited you are coming to Houston! Grace and I can't wait to meet you!!!!!!