Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Florida next week!

I am all propped up on the couch inhaling chik-fil-a while hubby is out fishing with bff Grant, this means I get FULL reign of the tv! So I am watching LOST, lost as I always am trying to figure it out and I don't have Mo here to explain things to me every 5 mins!

In other news!

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! We are leaving for Florida next week to go visit my daddy and stepmom. I haven't seen my dad in over a year and we haven't been to visit them in FL in 4 years, so I am very excited to hop on a plane, take a break from work, and spend some time with family! I forsee a lot of lounging, playing some music and singing in my daddy's awesome music studio and enjoying some good home-cooked meals!

I hope everyone's Easter weekend was great! It was so stormy and rainy on Easter morning and when we left church it was monsooning outside! So, we decided to brave it! I rolled up my pant legs and we ran to the car, holding hands and giggling like a bunch of 3rd graders! I think it was the most fun I had all day!

Well, back to being lost with LOST! LOVES!

xoxo
Katie Kates

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh our boys. SO glad they got to hang out last night, hopefully that will be US soon! I'm so glad you get to go to Florida.. y'all will have so much fun!

love you forever

Sarah Shalley said...

Hey. Found your blog through Jen...just wanted to say hi! :)

Sarah

Erica said...

Hey Katie,

I found your blog through Jen and saw her recent post about Mo's father. Just wanted you to know that my heart is hurting with you all right now, and that I am praying for you and your family. I can only imagine the pain, anger, confusion, and grief. I pray that you feel God's nearness and His peace that surpasses all understanding.

Hugs, Erica