Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Randomness

Ok sooo Jen tagged me for this listing 7 random things about myself business and here it goes!

1. I wash my feet obsessively. It cannot be healthy how fanatical I am about washing my feet before they touch my sheets. I take a shower when I get home from work therefore my feet are clean. I may walk around the house for awhile and jump into bed to watch some TV, but not before washing my feet. If I get up to go get a snack, I must either wash my feet before entering the bed again OR dangle my feet over the side of the bed so they do not touch any bedding (this is only until I can wash my feet, for example, on commercials). This is wierd, yes I know.


2. I speak Cruzan. I am a white girl, yes, but I did spend many years living on an island in the Caribbean. People who are native to St. Croix are called Cruzans. They speak a dialect called "Cruzan."

For example:


English: "Where is Jimmy?"
Cruzan: "Wha pa de Jimmy?"


English: "I don't want to hang out with that girl."
Cruzan: "Me nah wan ah lime wit de gyal."


English:"What happened?"
Cruzan: "WHAPPENED?!?!?!?"


I believe that provides you with some adequate information on speaking Cruzan!



3. I don't like cars. I am an SUV girl. I used to have a Nissan Xterra and I miss it so very badly!However, because of gas prices my husband refuses to let me have one! Maybe I am trying to overcompensate for being so short, perhaps?



4. Mmmmbop! Need I say more??



5. When my throat or ear itches, I oink like a pig to make it stop. Mo screams while I am doing this in an effort to make me stop. It never works.



6. When I was 13 yrs. old I talked to Justin Jeffre from 98 degrees on the phone. My best friend's family was friends with his family and she called me one night while he was at their house so I could talk to him. I almost died - and he wasn't even the cute one...




7. I used to own a Dallas Cowboys starter jacket when I was 11. I was cool.



How's that for random!?



KAT

2 comments:

Jenny said...

CRACKING UP about 98 degrees guy!!!!

Lindsee said...

Is this oinking noise made with your tounge?! If so, I do the SAME exact thing. But, it get's the itch out.

Girl, on the white pants, take the plunge. Take it!